Perhatian!!!

Harap maklum saya tidak menjual kain flanel utk plushies.

Sila click label Available utk ready stock :)

Click label 'Plushies' for more plushies design :)


Saturday, July 16, 2011

Misty velvet pillow...

I made a velvet pillow for my beloved Mak Long last week :)
It took me two days to stitch the rosettes and finish up the whole project...
It was tiring but oh boy, i am sooo in love and too satisfied with the end product...tee hee hee :) 
(pardon me for my vanity...hehee :p) 

 I love how the end of the lace fray and made the love shape looks misty...heheeee :) 

 The pillow in the making :)

A close up on the rosettes that made up the love shape :) 
(told ya i cant get enough of this pillow)

This is how it looks :)

................................................................................
This pillow is suitable to be given for marriage gifts and will looks great on your sofas...email to zulaikhacrafter@gmail.com if you're interested to order the same pillow :)


2 comments:

Lisa said...

Thumbs up! cantik..very impressive..i'm in love wth it too..:)

zulaikha said...

thank you lisa :)

Post a Comment